The theory portion covers topics such as implant treatment for the upper/central lateral incisors, one time abutment, vertical augmentation procedures including tips and tricks on soft tissue surgery.
The hands-on exercises deepen your experience in flap and suturing techniques. All exercises will be practiced on pig ears.
Attending the live surgery, you will get the possibility to follow the vertical augmentation procedures and sinus grafting with osteotome & bone blocks as well as experience complication handling and how to fix a compromised case.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Cover recessions with rotation flaps and connective tissue grafts
- Cover recessions with an artificial soft tissue matrix
- Use the transplant tunneling technique
- Understand the technique of multilayer flaps
- See the advantages of working with magnifying loupes
Rendezvény szórólapja ( PDF , 1.6 MB )