You will get an overview of the iSy System including the Ti-Bases for CAD/CAM and scan post for direct or indirect digital impressions. Afterwards you will learn how to use the Cerec software for implant restorations as well as how to perform guided surgery with the Cerec guide 2. Additionally you will get to know the five step technique to design implant restorations and the Digital Assisted Protocol (DAP technique).
During the hands-on part, you design implant bone restorations using the Cerec software, plan a guided surgery and do the bonding procedure on the iSy Ti-Base CAD/CAM systematically.
Bringing theory and hands-on together, the live-surgery will cover the iSy implant placement, the digital impression, the hybrid abutment design, the milling procedure of the abutment/crown and the bonding procedure on the iSy Ti-Base CAD/CAM.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Use the iSy System within the CEREC® workflow
- Do planning and guided surgeries with the CEREC® Guide II
and the iSy System
- Design the restoration with a 5-step protocol
- Design a soft tissue molding emergence profile
- Bond abutments and crowns correctly on the Ti-Base
- Characterize and insert the final restorations
- Use a documented abutment characterization technique
- Implement the DAP (Digital Asserted Protocol) technique
- Know how to use veneers for implant restorations
Rendezvény szórólapja ( PDF , 1.6 MB )